As a young adult, you face exciting milestones as well as newfound responsibilities and expectations. You now must pay taxes, keep a clean room, and not only receive gifts from your parents but give them too. However, as a young adult, knowing what to gift your parents might pose a challenge. They might differ from you in their interests, values, and expectations of the gifts they receive. And as such, you might be left not knowing what to get. However, if you have a parent who considers themselves a numismatist or simply loves to learn about history, we at Briggs and Coops have several options available. We sell a wide range of gifts, spanning price ranges, and value. So, if you're puzzled as you search for the perfect gifts for numismatists or history buffs, make sure to stop by Briggs and Coops today!
These are our top gifts for numismatists in your life. No matter their preferences, you're sure to find something at Briggs and Coops
- Bullion coins. Items like the American Gold Eagles and American Silver Eagles are popular bullion coins and appreciated additions to a numismatic's collection. These are sold by most coin dealers and a safe-bet gift.
- Proof Sets & Mint Sets - A cherished cornerstone for any numismatic collection.
- Commemorative Coins- There may be a cross-section of your recipient's love for coins and another interest of theirs–and it is here that you'll find their perfect any-occasion gift. You can find this ideal gift, custom picked for their passions, in commemorative coins. There are dozens of commemorative coins that represent multiple topics.
- Loupe Coin Magnifiers. These are small, yet useful magnification tools with two lenses for optimized observing. Its multiple lenses can be used simultaneously to either multiply or decrease its magnification power. Plus, it's easy to use as it fits right in the palm of your hand. The Loupe Coin Magnifier is particularly helpful in identifying the details on coins that are difficult to see for the naked eye. The numismatist in your life will greatly appreciate such a helpful device.
- ANA Membership. The American Numismatic Association (ANA) is the leading numismatic group in the US. It has a rich history as the leading voice in the coin collecting world since 1891. So, getting to take part in such a tradition would be an excellent opportunity for your coin collector recipient. The 'basic' membership costs $28, and 'regular' costs $46. With their 'regular' membership, one will receive issues of The Numismatists, a highly informative magazine about the hobby as well as an excellent resource for even the most advanced collectors.
- Subscription to a Coin Magazine. A coin magazine will always spark the interest of an avid collector. There are several from which to choose. Check out this list at world-newspapers.com when deciding which your recipient might like best.
- Coin Show Tickets. If you live near a major city, you'll have your pick of coin shows nearby! They come in all shapes and sizes, and each will cater to the interests of coin collectors of all levels. Plus, tickets won't break the bank at an average of just $10 per ticket. Your numismatic loved one will appreciate the opportunity to attend!
There are many reasons to consider coins as a gifting option. Only one of these is the variety of options from which you can choose. These are the many other reasons to shop at Briggs in Coops if you’re in search of the perfect gifts for numismatists:
- You'll have fun as you shop. You may not have considered this sort of shopping (or any kind of shopping for that matter) to be fun. But we are sure that as you intentionally seek to find a meaningful gift for numismatists, that you will learn an interesting thing or two. This is especially true if you stop by Briggs and Coops. Our expert staff members love to share about our many artifacts and the stories that accompany each item. Thus, your shopping experience will not be like any other you've had before. It will guarantee some exploring and a whole lot of learning!
- You'll find a gift they are sure to cherish forever. These types of gifts stand out among the rest and will be valued far more than a thoughtless department store pick-up. Plus, you won't have to worry about sizing or getting a particular preference wrong.
- Gifts you'll find at Briggs and Coops are timeless. They will either hold or even increase in value over time. Plus, they will never go out of style and maybe a good investment or family heirloom.
- If you're searching for a gift for someone not yet involved in the numismatist hobby, this may spark their interest. For anyone who loves history, this could be the perfect gift that appeals to their pre-existing interests and encourages the potential of a new one. You might even be able to share in this newfound love for coins with them!
- Celebrating any significant milestones this year? A commemorative 2020 coin could serve as a sentimental way to mark the special occasion.
- Finally, one of the best parts of this type of gift is that you don't need to know anything about coin collecting to shop well. Make an informed selection with our staff members. Each are experts in numismatics and is especially enthusiastic about helping out!
Be sure that when you give a gift to treat your loved ones with something they'll truly cherish. And for the coin collector in your life, there are so many ways to show you care! For more ideas and thoughtful options as the perfect gifts for numismatists, make sure to stop by Briggs and Coops here in Redlands
. We're here to offer our own numismatist expertise for your gift-giving and collecting endeavors. See you soon!